X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to zip it up , forum don't allow .nfo files to be uploaded
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the information provided. We'll let you know as soon as we figure something out.

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

I check the services and it was running ( set to Auto ) i closed down reWASD and the service stopped. I then hit the reWASDEngine.exe and the service started again and it loaded up as normal.
          whatsapp mod
          ​watch tv series

Last edited by vrinkstay; 19.12.2023, 09:08.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
            Please send me the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.
            1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
            2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
            3. Go to File -> Save
            4. Send me the *.nfo file you get
            Fixed the problem, It was Star Trek Online that was causing the problem , the Publisher renamed the launch app to Arc an d added some new features which i think caused the problem.
            I uninstalled the Arc app and Star Trek online ( only played a few hours of it anyway over the months so no big issue about uninstalling the app and the game.

thanks for all your help though

Comment

Glad to know that reWASD works as expected

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
                Glad to know that reWASD works as expected
                My mistake , its back to the gamecontroller services being disabled after restart.

I uninstalled the Arc App and star Trek online , after the restart reWASD started up so i thought it had been fixed.
                After i restarted again a short while later reWASD didn't start up as a servcice, i noticed in services " Game Controller Mapping Service " was set to disabled again.

I disabled every thing in startup and just left reWASD enabled which also didn't work so now i'm at a loss again.

Comment

No way

I've checked your msinfo file again. Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what specific software is causing the service to disable.

As an option, I might suggest the next tip. So, are you able to create a new user on your PC and install reWASD there? Then install different apps one by one and keep an eye if everything works as expected

Does it work for you?

Comment

There is definitely something on my PC that's stopping it i just can't figure it out , i managed to try and get it to start on start up but got the " error to install 1" , error again so i have no idea whats going on. What is confusing is i can start the app manually after boot by double clicking the ReWASD shortcut it just won't run on or during system start-up.

Comment

When you got the Error: -1 message, please open Services, find the gamepad controller mapping service, and right mouse click and check if the service is running (screenshot). Please run it manually if it's stopped. Are there any error messages popping up after manually starting? Please take the screenshot of them.

Comment

Checked gamepad services , it was disabled . I right clicked went to properties and selected manual , then i clicked start service and it started as normal.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	WASD.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	238877
                        thats the error i get on bootup

Comment

i even disabled everything in start-up thinking the was a conflict but that didn't help.

Comment

I honestly think a system re-install will fix the issue i don't think its the app thats the problem i think its something my end, I only use it on 1 or 2 games so i think i have a solution and i think it should work.

Can i edit the shortcut of the game i use it on to execute reWASD exe file 1st and then the game exe second or would i have to create a batch file to exe cute both apps and if so how would i create the batch file.

Comment

created a batch file which seem to do what i want, run reWASD and the game together.

heres the batch file

echo off
                              cd "/D reWASD drive and directory here"
                              start reWASD.exe

cd "/D Game drive and directory here"
                              start game exe here
                              exit

took me a while as windows is pretty dumb at knowing just typing cd D: means you want to change drive i had to put cd /D ( meaning drive change ) and then D: blah

Good old all knowing windows lmao​

Comment

I'm not good at it, so I cannot give you any advises

Comment

Working...
                                X