Shift Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift Cycle

I'm trying to get my Logitech F310 to cycle shift modes. Pushing the logitech button I have that set to from layer 0 to layer 1 to layer 2 to layer 0. Each time I push that button, it should cycle the layer from one to the next and back to the beginning each time I push it.

See screenshots below as it goes from Main Layer to Turbo AB to Turbo XY to Main Layer, each time I push that button. This seems like it should work, but it doesn't.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Layer0.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	243951Layer 0 to 1

Name:	Layer1.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	243952Layer 1 to 2

Name:	Layer2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	243953Layer 2 to 0

It works as intended on the latest version of reWASD (8.0.0). However, I used a PS button on a DS4 controller.

Are you sure the Logitech button works as it should in your setup (does reWASD properly react to it when remap is turned off)?

Comment

If I remap the logitech button to anything, it works as that button, but on its own doesn't seem to do anything.

I should also point out that if I use it to toggle layer 0 to 1 to 0, that works, but I can't get it to got 0 to 1 to 2 to 0.

Comment

We'll need the config file you are using to test it on our side. Right-click on its name in reWASD and select [Open file location] to find it.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure which config file you're looking for. Under reWASD's directory there are only
          Engine.runtimeconfig
          reWASDCommandLine.runtimeconfig
          reWASDUACHelper.runtimeconfig
          reWASDUI.runtimeconfig

Comment

Right-click on the config name in reWASD window and select [Open file location] in the context menu.​ reWASD will open an Explorer window with the config file selected.

Comment

Here it is!
              Attached Files

Comment

You are missing the Custom Shift jump mapping from the 2nd to the 3rd layer in this config.

Comment

Yeah, I had to remove it because it didn't work. I've put it back on and here's the config, which doesn't work (tested again).
                  Attached Files

Comment

I tested your config myself (using DualSence as a controller) and was able to switch shift layers correctly.
                    Could you please try to map layer swaps to another button and see if it will work?

Comment

I moved the config to the select button and same problem, doesn't work. doesn't do any shift. I've attached it just in case. This is a logitech F310
                      The familiar button layout of the F310 Gamepad gives you console-style control to your PC games. Learn more about Logitech Gaming.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by aspookybird View Post
                        I moved the config to the select button and same problem, doesn't work. doesn't do any shift. I've attached it just in case. This is a logitech F310
                        The familiar button layout of the F310 Gamepad gives you console-style control to your PC games. Learn more about Logitech Gaming.
                        Try switching the controller to X-input mode. Does the layer switching issue persist?

If yes, please record a video capturing the full reWASD window and ensure notifications for Shift change are enabled in → Overlay.​

Comment

It is running in X-Input mode. I dunno what the issue is. My xbox one elite 2 controller died so I switched to this back up. But I guess that it's not going to work, so I'll just deal with no access to the custom shift mode until I get a replacement xbox controller.

Comment

Do you have the ability to record the requested video?

Comment

Working...
                            X