Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I set Different Horizontal Sensitivity and Vertical Sensitivity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I see. In this version, acceleration works depending on how long the stick is being deflected and no matter what angle of stick deflection, but not how far you're pushing the stick.

We will try to improve it next versions (for mouse mapped to stick). Different stick sensitivity for a native controller will be added much later.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      I see. In this version, acceleration works depending on how long the stick is being deflected and no matter what angle of stick deflection, but not how far you're pushing the stick.

We will try to improve it next versions (for mouse mapped to stick). Different stick sensitivity for a native controller will be added much later.
      Isn't the angle of stick deflection same as how far you're pushing the stick?
      ahhh,I am a programmer,too. I think it just need to seprate the input x/y signal of stick and turn into the simulated mouse signal with a different sensitivity?

Comment

Hello,
        I meant, the acceleration proceeds long a stick is pushed aside, not the way when acceleration goes faster as further you push the stick.

It's easy to do for a mouse and I think that we implement fix next releases.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,
          I meant, the acceleration proceeds long a stick is pushed aside, not the way when acceleration goes faster as further you push the stick.

It's easy to do for a mouse and I think that we implement fix next releases.
          Thank you for your reply!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	nHlZiq.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	217316
            I mean what we need is just this. I feel you make the question a litttle complex?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying. Yes, we also think to implement two sliders for horizontal and vertical sensitivity.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.2 that allows you to set different mouse sensitivity for X & Y axes.
                To try it, map mouse to a stick and then override the global mouse settings just like you want them to be.

Hope to get the feedback about how it works from you :satisfied:

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                  Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.2 that allows you to set different mouse sensitivity for X & Y axes.
                  To try it, map mouse to a stick and then override the global mouse settings just like you want them to be.

Hope to get the feedback about how it works from you :satisfied:
                  wow!I tested,It is perfect! Thanks for your work!

Comment

Yay, great! Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
                    X