2 problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems!

Please add support for diagonal inputs, to be used in [Execute at once].
    No matter how you rearrange the arrows, it still comes out wrong! :^(

Also, there's a bug that happens whenever ReWASD is installed on the latest Windows 10 ver..
    It only happens whenever you use the PS4 controller wirelessly. (See the image below.)

This is a serious problems, it will just start clicking on random things like files, folders, and apps!

Hello!

1. Could you please describe more how do you want to use the diagonal inputs? In which game, for which action? The first things that I can see according to your screen is that you press left-down and release left-down immediately. The game may not be able to detect those actions at all. I would suggest you to add delay (pause) between "downs" and "ups". But we'd better try it in game to find the perfect solution.

2. We found this problem a few days ago too. Seems that you have the first revision of DS4 controller (that was popular before September, 2016) and has the following model number: CUH-ZCT1E (it should be marked at the back side of the controller). It is the only one device that causes this issue. We will add the fix to the next release that is coming in the first half of March. I would kindly ask you to check the model of your device in order we to be sure that it is the same issue we investigated. And I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by reWASDer; 26.02.2019, 23:36.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

1. Could you please describe more how do you want to use the diagonal inputs? In which game, for which action? The first things that I can see according to your screen is that you press left-down and release left-down immediately. The game may not be able to detect those actions at all. I would suggest you to add delay (pause) between "downs" and "ups". But we'd better try it in game to find the perfect solution.

2. We found this problem a few days ago too. Seems that you have the first revision of DS4 controller (that was popular before September, 2016) and has the following model number: CUH-ZCT1E (it should be marked at the back side of the controller). It is the only one device that causes this issue. We will add the fix to the next release that is coming in the first half of March. I would kindly ask you to check the model of your device in order we to be sure that it is the same issue we investigated. And I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
      Yeah, I've been trying for more than 8 hours with all types of settings, including adding pause between keys.
      If it had a input recorder, this would be alot easier to program.

As for the DS4, I have to 2 different versions, and they both have the same bug in wireless mode. Sadly
      I don't know the ID: #. 1 has faded away, and the sticker fell off the other! All I know is, 1 came with a
      early PS4 model (glossy black top), and the other came with Uncharted Collection PS4 Bundle.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f681a7bcad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	200000

2. Well, seems that both your controllers have the first revision. If it is the first console version and Uncharted bundle (that was shipped from the end of 2015), they both should have the same model. I hope that the fix helps. Will let you know once the new version is released.

Comment

Tekken Tag 2 on the PS3 emulator. When in Practice Mode, pause the game, then go to...

Advanced Settings
          HUD Info.
          Command History <ON>

Comment

Thanks! Adding "0 delay + Pause" worked!! :^)

Comment

Originally Posted by Macro Girl View Post
              Thanks! Adding "0 delay + Pause" worked!! :^)
              Great! Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Hello again!

Today, we have released reWASD 4.1 version that includes the fix for DS4 issue. I would be grateful if you could install and try it and let us know if everything is OK now. You are welcome to read more about the new version here.

Comment

Working...
                X