Can't edit/create/activate profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FernandZero View Post
    Could you specifically say which programs I should delete? I have removed through the Control Panel all programs I installed after the 14th, which didn't work, so I dunno what else I should delete, and how I'd go about it
    For now neither restoring my OS or reinstalling the system are options I can do
    SpyHunter was the one that actually looks the most suspicious. As you don't know where it came from, it only proves the fact that this app should be removed completely. And according to the info from the network, it hides itself in the system, so I may guess you haven't removed it completely. Reinstalling the system sounds cardinally, but this option guarantees that nothing malicious installed on your PC, so I would recommend you to think about it.

Comment

I actually did try to System Restore, but it states my antivirus might be stopping the process (I can't see any signs of any anti-virus being active besides Windows Defender). I managed to find a good spot to System Restore so I'd be fine with this option, but I don't know how to proceed, any advice?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	54401881_2397312033612943_8008208192611811328_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	200015

Comment

Decided to Reset my Windows 10. Not the optimal solution but at least now it works

Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the best solution actually.

So, you have reset the OS, and now reWADS and other app got back to the normal state?

Comment

Everything works fine. I got a weird message saying I don't have admin privileges when installing some other program, besides being the only admin and running the program on admin mode, but other than that everything works as intended

Comment

Great to know! Thanks for your post.

Comment

Working...
              X