What is your favorite gamepad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post
    I don't really have a favorite gamepad at the moment, all of them have compromises. I love the Steam Controller -- specifically the triggers and the touchpads -- but it's a loud beast and many of the buttons require quite a bit of force to be pressed. It didn't bother me until I had used a DS4 for a year going back it's a bit tough to use. The DS4 with the official back button attachment is current primary device but joysticks are archaic. They do the job fine but I don't use the right joystick for aiming and the large touchpad of the Steam Controller is amazing for movement bindings.

However both of these devices require my hands to positioned together and they also supply a symmetrical arrangement of keys. I've used joycons in the past and I love the split controller design but the controllers are much too small for my hands and the abysmal 66hz polling rate creates noticeable input latency. The Gypard controllers look like interesting alternatives to the joycons as long as the hardware ends up being top notch (250+ hz polling rate and an accurate IMU, hopefully 9-axis to help counter drift) and would work well for PC-centric games if paired with something like the Logitech G13 or Nostromo n52 in the left hand for hotkeys. I'm really, really interesting in the etee controllers.The top thumb part acts very much like the Steam Controller touchpad (can use to swipe or scroll or have it act like a joystick) and the touch grip looks great for assigning bindings to all of your fingers -- instead of usually just your thumb, primary, and middle fingers). But we'll see how they work when more reviews come out. The tech on the grip needs to be really good in order to not have misread or dropped inputs due to fingers being slightly off the sensors or something. It could also add to immersion by bringing the gesture based inputs of VR to flat gaming.

But for now I'm happy with the DS4 (plus back buttons). It isn't perfect but it tends to get the job done in a majority of things. I also love peripherals and have dance pads and fight sticks for those special occasions (2D games deserve to be played with an arcade stick 😅).
    Wow that's amazing you have so many cool gamepads, can we talk more about these gamepads?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Would be great if we could support M-button of Razer gamepad, but unfortunately it is impossible without cooperation with Razer team. Hope it will happen someday
      Thank you sir, for your kind help. Keep share with us.

Comment

Originally Posted by himacart View Post

The built-in lithium-ion battery in this gamepad allows you to game like a pro for up to 10 hours on a single charge. A single charge for upto 30-minute can provide uninterrupted gameplay for up to 2 hours. The gamepad comes with a plug-and-play feature which does not require any driver to be installed before gaming.​
        That's impressive! The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller's long-lasting battery and plug-and-play feature make it even more convenient for uninterrupted gaming.

Comment

My first gamepad is Xbox Wireless Controller.This controller is considered by many to be one of the best gamepads available. It's comfortable to hold, has responsive buttons, and is compatible with both Xbox consoles and PC. Then, I bought a DualShock 4 Controller: The DualShock 4 is the controller for the PlayStation 4 and is also compatible with PC bloxd io. It has a comfortable design, responsive buttons, and a touchpad that can be used for certain games. Currently, I am using Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. This is a high-end controller that is customizable and has a premium feel. It's compatible with Xbox consoles and PC.
          For me, my favorite gamepad is DS4

​

Comment

PlayStation DualShock Controller is one of my favorite gamepads ever. Also used Xbox controllers for the best quality at cheap prices.

Comment

The Xbox Wireless Controller is probably the game I've played the longest, it's also my favorite. Candy Crush
              Last edited by lauryfriese; 23.08.2023, 02:58.

Comment

I have a particular fondness for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. When I first came across this gamepad on YO WhatsApp, I was immediately captivated and knew I had to get my hands on it. The Pro Controller's ergonomic design, complete with textured grips, ensures a comfortable gaming experience even during long and intense gameplay sessions. With its comprehensive set of buttons, including a responsive D-pad, precise analog sticks, easily accessible face buttons, and reliable shoulder buttons and triggers, this controller offers exceptional control and accuracy across a wide range of games.

Comment

Yes, I also love that PlayStation Dualshock Controller. But I never used any other controller than this. So, I don't have any ideas on the other controllers. I am also thinking now of shifting to another controller. It will be easy if you help me to get the new one. Thanks.

Comment

My favourite is dualsense

Comment

Working...
                    X