This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supported devices

reWASD works with controllers, keyboards and mice. We constantly add new devices to the list of the supported ones, so if your device is not here, stay tuned and do not hesitate to send request to us. You can review the up-to-date list in the help guide.

Please note that reWASD has limited support for some controllers with additional buttons (paddles). We fully support the paddles or Xbox Elite 1 & 2, but all other controllers are shown without paddles in reWASD GUI. This is a limitation of the controller's manufacturer that can't be solved without a little help from their side. If you interested in the full support of your device, please contact the manufacturer and describe your case. More requests they get, more chances that we would be able to start cooperation

Thank you for your article, it helped me to gain more knowledge

Comment

You are very welcome! Should you have any questions - we are here for you!

Comment

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is any chance of incluiding "FUSION Pro 2 Xbox Series" in supported devices and that it works with paddles like rewasd does with xbox elite 1 and 2.

I mean fully support for recognize the paddles on the back like xbox elite .

FUSION Pro 2 Xbox Series would be like a xbox elite but wired and cheaper than elite.

I would buy a FUSION Pro 2 Xbox Series only if I could config the paddles in rewasd in the same way we can do with elite 1 and 2.

Comment

We have made a huge research and came to the conclusion that reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. The rest of controllers containing extra buttons or paddles are recognized as Xbox 360 or Xbox One only. It does not depend on the license (free\paid). Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring the full support to all the controllers.

Comment

Thank for the information it will help me alot.

Comment

Any chance to support racing wheels? I have a logitech g27, wich I need to remap to a xbox controller and it is not detected by rewasd
              Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Maegirom View Post
                Any chance to support racing wheels? I have a logitech g27, wich I need to remap to a xbox controller and it is not detected by rewasd
                Thanks
                Hey there!
                We have provided an answer to your question in this thread.

Comment

Is there a plan to add the Gulikit kk3 max controller to the rewasd?

Comment

Hi heathhollow9

There may be support for this controller in the future; however, we do not have an ETA.
                    If such a device is supported, we will announce it.

We are trying to add support for new devices with every big update, so stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
                    X