Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for Gyroscope Activators (and other things)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless I am missing something. Can I not just map the Gyro to kick in with pulling the trigger to its full extent. I would also like this to be used as a shift "trigger" I would love to use this over Steam but Steam has Gyro implementation nailed. Overlays, radials and buttons mapped to touch pads (Steam pad and DS4) would be great too.

Comment

Hello! You can switch Gyro only when the trigger is pressed. You need to map Gyro inside Shift mode and set a trigger as a modifier. Please learn more here.

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

I'm trying to get this suggestion to work, but only the opposite of the desire behavior works. There should be a separate on and off mode, as what happens is that the gyro is left enabled, and as soon as I touch the touchpad it gets disabled, and as I remove my thumb it gets enabled again. So the opposite of what I want. Any ideas of how to get this to work in the correct order?

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
            I'm trying to get this suggestion to work, but only the opposite of the desire behavior works. There should be a separate on and off mode, as what happens is that the gyro is left enabled, and as soon as I touch the touchpad it gets disabled, and as I remove my thumb it gets enabled again. So the opposite of what I want. Any ideas of how to get this to work in the correct order?
            Answered here.

Comment

None of the your answers works though. The touchpad can't be enabled as a shift activator, and the start press and release press do the opposite, as I described above.

Comment

reWASDer, any news concerning flick stick?

Comment

Originally Posted by CDrewind View Post
                  reWASDer, any news concerning flick stick?
                  Hello.
                  We have it in the plans, but it's hard to talk about approximate dates yet. Stay Tuned!

Comment

Hello!

Both Trackball mode and Flick Stick are already implemented!

Please check our latest reWASD 6.2.1.

Comment

Working...
                    X