Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Should the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 be supported? I know it just came out, but maybe it's so similar to its predecessor that it's automatically supported?

I bought REWASD yesterday to be used with this controller. At first it seemed to be working fine but then the back paddles disappeared from the configuration interface in REWASD and I tried everything to get it back to the way it was before, but couldn't.

Any help? Thank you

Hello,

We are working on the new release in November and will do our best to include all needed fixes in this version to support Elute 2 in full. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Awesome Work

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,

We are working on the new release in November and will do our best to include all needed fixes in this version to support Elute 2 in full. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.
        Awesome, I was just about to post a question about supporting this, so far the elite 2 is only recognized as a regular xbox one controller. I love reWASD!!

Comment

Elite 2 support is coming. Stay tuned, we are working on it

Comment

Elite 2 support is coming. Stay tuned, we are working on it
            Do you have an estimated timeline?

Are we looking at a possible week, month, etc?

Comment

We hope it won't take long. The new version is coming no longer than in November.

Comment

I'm so glad you're actively developing this and hope that getting the paddles to work isn't too big of a pain in the ass!

Comment

Unfortunately, the new controller version brought a few more surprises and that is why it took a bit longer than it was expected.
                  But no worries, we will do our best to add Elite Series 2 support asap.

Comment

Thank you to the development team.

I bought the full reWASD package and its worth every penny.

Hope all goes well with implementing the elite v2.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Will definitely do :satisfied:
                      Thanks for you support!

Comment

Just bought the controller (and reWASD!) and while waiting for a proper update I have been trying to use as a normal Xbox One Controller with WoW just to try if can make it work, and it as mostly OK as such, but the most gamebreaking issue at the moment is that the controller seems to send mouse Right Click and Left Click on LT and RT respectively (as it does if you use the controller as a mouse under Windows)...

This is gamebreaking for me and I wonder if you were aware of this issue?

My DS4 controller only sends mouse clicks on joysticks clicks but not on the triggers and as expected behaves normally in WoW...
                        Not sure how to solve this issue at this moment, any idea?

Comment

To clarify my issue:
                          If I assign F7 to LT and F8 to RT in reWASD and go into WoW, I end up receiving F7 + Right Click when I press LT, and F8 + Left Click if I press RT, which ends up in quite annoying behaviors during gameplay...

Comment

Interesting. I think you may try to Unmap triggers in reWASD to stop the native behavior.
                            It may be a built-it controller feature or it may be some other app that also interferes. For example, Steam may add this effect.
                            Anyway, "Unmap" should help.

Comment

Unmapping the triggers alone do not help, if I completely disable the remap (OFF), and just use WoWMapper instead then the triggers behave as expected... :-(
                              This seems to be related to reWASD for some reason.

I hope we can solve this as I'd love to be able to completely remap my new series 2 controller using reWASD and unlock all its potential!

Comment

Working...
                              X