No announcement yet.

Emulate PS4 touch (Swipes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do not support Steam Controller yet, but hope to add it in the future releases.

Comment

Hello reWASDer,
      Sorry for my late reply i was busy figuring out all the other Rewasd functions.I love that i can have a double function on a button by pressing it once or holding it for a brief second.And other stuff like changing the sensitivity of the analog stick that is awesome.I can now steer my vehicle way more precise at high speed.Without rewasd the throttle is all or nothing but with rewasd i have precise control over the throttle that is just fricking awesome!
      Back to the issue at hand now.
      I unmapped all the zones of the touchpad but there is no change in behaviour.I try to use it with a game called farming simulator 2015.In the inputbindings xml of this game the touchpad is seen as BUTTON_14 but it makes no difference if i use it there or not i still can't click the touchpad.Note that without using Rewasd i am able to use the touchpad as a click button.and i have always used it that way with this game and also fs17 and fs19.
      I have steam but i don't play any of the games above via steam.Thanks for the help so far!

Comment

Hello,
        Was the touch click unmapped as well besides the touch zones? What mappings did you set touch click? May I ask you to provide the config file?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have not followed the news for a month. Tell me, the functional described in the topic is still not added?

Comment

Hello,

Swipes haven't been added this release. But we are working on it to add it next releases.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi,
              I buied the program, I would like to set the last 4 buttons near backspace (8, 9, 0, ') for the Ds4 touchpad. I unmapped the 4 buttons but it doesn't work. What am I wrong? I send you screenshot of my REWASD settings.Click image for larger version

Name:	KILLZONE SETTINGS REWASD.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	218886
              Thank you

Comment

Hey there!

I am not sure if I get you correct.
                Are you using a physical DS4 controller? Do you want to tap a physical touchpad zone to get 8, 9, 0, '? Or do you want to press those Keyboard keys to emulate touchpad taps?

Comment

Hi, this is my problem: I am playing Killzone Shadow Fall, and this game requires the touchpad to activate some features. I have a DS4 connected to my pc, and with your program I play with keyboard and mouse, cause I remapped all the other buttons of the DS4 in the buttons of KB&M. I play great with your program, because thanks to it I can play with KB&M, my preferred devices. I play very well, but when I try to remap the DS4 touchpad I can't. With REWASD I tried to set 4 buttons, each one for the 4 different zones of the touchpad, but I doesn't work. I tried all the options, and no one works. I need to remap the 4 different zones of the touchpad in 4 buttons of my KB. If this is not possible (but by reading your previous posts it seems possible) at least I would keep on the original touchpad of DS4: it means that when I have to use the touchpad in the game I take immediatly the DS4 for few seconds, and after that I used the touchpad I return to play with KB&M.
                  Am I clear?
                  Thank you!

Comment

Thank you for the details!

Unfortunately, at the moment, reWASD allows adding new actions to Touchpad zones, but it is the opposite to the thing you need

We are working on Swipes and Taps emulation, it will appear in the next version that is coming in the first half of May.

At the moment, I would suggest you to remove DS4 from the group and use it as a separate device. Then, you may be able to control the game with Keyboard and Mouse and use the physical device when it is needed. I'm not sure that the game will be switching between two devices flawlessly, but it may, so it is worth trying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e941a7fdcc.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	218925

At the moment, you have unmapped your DS4 and so the game doesn't detect its input. You do not need to unmap or remap a physical DS4 in reWASD for your case.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion.
                      If I will separate the DS4 from KB&M will I be able to map buttons from DS4 to KB&M? Because I tried few days ago and I had to reunite all the 3 devices (KB, M & DS$) to do this.
                      I will try and I'll let you know.
                      Thank you!
                      P.S. So, in this way, I understand that it's impossible to play Kill Zone Shadow Fall on PS NOW with KB & M, am I right?

Comment

reWASD doesn't need a physical controller to emulate the virtual one. Not sure what issue was in your case, but this is not connected to the controller.
                        Please try again and let me know what happens.

And yes, at the moment, no swipes in reWASD, but we are working to deliver the new version with this feature, and hope the waiting is almost over

Comment

Hi,
                          I tried to separate DS4 from KB & M in REWASD, and it doesn't work. PS NOW doesn't see any virtual controller, and I have to unite KB, M & DS4 to play, but with no touchpad buttons.
                          I think I have to play this game with controller DS4, activating assisted aim. Isn't it?
                          Thank you for your attention!

Comment

Hey there!

Please follow these tips:
                            1. Apply your config BEFORE you start PS Now. Close PS Now, enable remap, start PS Now again.
                            2. Ensure that you see this icon in PS Now. It means that you are in a controller mode, and gamepad is a primary device:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e0f7640d32.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	218962

You do not need a physical controller to play with a virtual one we create. And we suggest disconnect physical controllers so the game sees our one first.

Comment

Updates.
                              When I start PS NOW and after I start REWASD - enabling the virtual controller - the right button and the left button of the mouse doesn't work, so it's impossible to click on the button for making it detecting the virtual device.
                              So I tried to:
                              1) Unmap off REWASD
                              2) Start PS NOW and the game with the left button of the mouse and, when the game asks for a compatible controller, turn on REWASD
                              3) It works
                              4) I connect also the DS4 to use only the touchpad, but it doesn't work. Only the virtual controller (group of KB & M) works. KB & M don't work with DS4, it only see the VC.

I think there is really nothing to do. I will wait some updates.

Thank you, ovewher!

Comment

I see

Well, we are actively working on the new version, so hope virtual swipes won't be a problem soon. Stay tuned! :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
                                X