Dualshock 4 gyro in PS Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualshock 4 gyro in PS Now

I want to use my Dualshock 4 connected by bluetooth in PS Now. All work great with reWASD except gyroscope. Is it possible ro remap Dualshock 4 gyroscope like Dualshock 4 gyroscope (I hope it’s clear what I mean)?

Hello!

I understand what you mean, but unfortunately our virtual controller doesn't have Gyro at the moment.

With the latest version released today, reWASD 5.4, virtual controller has got a touchpad though.

We are planning to emulate Gyro in future releases, so stay tuned!

Also, I may suggest you to check in-game settings and switch Gyro movements to something else. Let's say, you may use choose how the camera movements work: using Gyro or Stick. Choose Stick, then go to reWASD and map this stick to the gyro. I hope it may help.

Comment

Thank for answer. I will hope this feature will appear in the near future.
      Last edited by ZSP; 08.05.2020, 20:27.

Comment

Will do our best.

Comment

Originally Posted by ZSP View Post
          I want to use my Dualshock 4 connected by bluetooth in PS Now. All work great with reWASD except gyroscope. Is it possible ro remap Dualshock 4 gyroscope like Dualshock 4 gyroscope (I hope it’s clear what I mean)?
          Hi! Is feature available in version 5.5.0?

Comment

Hello,

No, the 5.5.0 ver. the virtual controller still doesn't have gyro. We are planning to emulate Gyro in future releases. By the way, more information about later release, what features it was brought and what improvements implemented this link.

Stay tuned!
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Version 5.6 make me sad It is still no gyro in virtual controller.

Comment

Hello, ZSP.

Yeap, there is a major feature, we have focused on 5.6 - external Virtual controller to play on PS4 console, mobile and desktop devices (here is more detailed about the latest release).

No worries, the virtual controller gyro is in progress.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for update 5.6.1. Gyro work in the virtual controller. Good present for me in holidays

Comment

Hi there, ZSP

Yeap, Merry Christmas. Would be grateful to get any feedback from you
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Gyro works good. ReWADS given opportunity to use Dualshock 4 without wire or branded wireless adapter. My gamepad connected by Bluetooth to computer and I able to play all games where need gyro (like Uncharted, Beyond Two Souls, Until Dawn) in PS Now.

Comment

Hello ZSP,
                        Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                        X