Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dualshock 4 gyro in PS Now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello ZSP,
    Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    replied
    Gyro works good. ReWADS given opportunity to use Dualshock 4 without wire or branded wireless adapter. My gamepad connected by Bluetooth to computer and I able to play all games where need gyro (like Uncharted, Beyond Two Souls, Until Dawn) in PS Now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star-Lord
    replied
    Hi there, ZSP

    Yeap, Merry Christmas. Would be grateful to get any feedback from you

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    replied
    Thanks for update 5.6.1. Gyro work in the virtual controller. Good present for me in holidays

    Leave a comment:


  • Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello, ZSP.

    Yeap, there is a major feature, we have focused on 5.6 - external Virtual controller to play on PS4 console, mobile and desktop devices (here is more detailed about the latest release).

    No worries, the virtual controller gyro is in progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    replied
    Version 5.6 make me sad It is still no gyro in virtual controller.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

    No, the 5.5.0 ver. the virtual controller still doesn't have gyro. We are planning to emulate Gyro in future releases. By the way, more information about later release, what features it was brought and what improvements implemented this link.


    Stay tuned!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    replied
    Originally Posted by ZSP View Post
    I want to use my Dualshock 4 connected by bluetooth in PS Now. All work great with reWASD except gyroscope. Is it possible ro remap Dualshock 4 gyroscope like Dualshock 4 gyroscope (I hope it’s clear what I mean)?
    Hi! Is feature available in version 5.5.0?

    Leave a comment:


  • reWASDer
    replied
    Will do our best.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    replied
    Thank for answer. I will hope this feature will appear in the near future.
    Last edited by ZSP; 08.05.2020, 20:27.

    Leave a comment:


  • reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

    I understand what you mean, but unfortunately our virtual controller doesn't have Gyro at the moment.

    With the latest version released today, reWASD 5.4, virtual controller has got a touchpad though.

    We are planning to emulate Gyro in future releases, so stay tuned!

    Also, I may suggest you to check in-game settings and switch Gyro movements to something else. Let's say, you may use choose how the camera movements work: using Gyro or Stick. Choose Stick, then go to reWASD and map this stick to the gyro. I hope it may help.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZSP
    started a topic Dualshock 4 gyro in PS Now

    Dualshock 4 gyro in PS Now

    I want to use my Dualshock 4 connected by bluetooth in PS Now. All work great with reWASD except gyroscope. Is it possible ro remap Dualshock 4 gyroscope like Dualshock 4 gyroscope (I hope it’s clear what I mean)?
Working...
X