No announcement yet.

stick mapping mouse failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, seems that option two is the one we need In this case, 45-degree deflection won't be lost, because we will convert the dark zone to the relevant 90-degree behavior.

Yay, consider this feature to be added to our to-do list.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Yes, seems that option two is the one we need In this case, 45-degree deflection won't be lost, because we will convert the dark zone to the relevant 90-degree behavior.

Yay, consider this feature to be added to our to-do list.
      Thanks! However, there is a difficulty that is to perform the vertical scale conversion or the angle conversion first, which feels that it will make a big difference.

Comment

Will see after the implementation and some internal tests. Will let you know once it is done, but I can't tell any exact ETA at the moment.

Comment

Will see after the implementation and some internal tests. Will let you know once it is done, but I can't tell any exact ETA at the moment.
          I remember you said that it is very simple to extend the maximum sensitivity of the mouse. I thought it would be updated in the new version. When will it be updated?

Comment

I am sorry, we had so many big releases this year, so we have skipped some additional features this time. Stay tuned, we will do our best to add this one to the next version.

Comment

• ventus
              ventus commented
              Editing a comment
              that's ok : )

I am sorry, we had so many big releases this year, so we have skipped some additional features this time. Stay tuned, we will do our best to add this one to the next version.
            that's ok : )

Comment

Yes, it sounds possible. Do you need more points for stick mapped to mouse?

What about 8 points? Will it be enough?
              Hello, I recently studied the response curves of many popular fps games, such as cod, bf, apex, ttf2, and contacted some former developers for non-secret conversations, and learned about the response curves of almost all games All come from this formula.

This formula has three parameters,
              d dead zone,
              c1,
              c2.

Game studios can modify the curve to any curve according to c1 and c2 to match the design. I think using this equation to make the player adjust the curve is better than four points, eight points or even 16 points, because it is more natural and smoother.

In the following website, you can directly adjust the parameters and observe the changes of the curve. I have given the curve of BF5 and the curve of ttf2. The green point in BF5 is the data I sampled, and the purple line is the result of fitting using this equation.

BFV: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/zq...les&lang=zh-TW
              TTF2: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/vc...ons&lang=zh-TW

I really hope this equation can be added to the response curve of rewasd. Thanks.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info!

Will do our best in the next versions, but unfortunately this feature won't appear in reWASD pretty soon. Stay tuned!

Comment

Hello ventus !

We have increased the possible value for the virtual mouse sensitivity. You are welcome to try reWASD 5.6.2

Comment

Working...
                  X