No announcement yet.

Fragfx Piranha for PS4 to use on PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so ive set up the controller - but in the ps remote play bit do i need to link my ps4 to make this work? and the windows sound keeps occuring and it keep saying connect ps4 conttoller with usb - does that mean it hasnt recognised it?

Comment

so - i want to combine the joycon and a pc mouse to replicate a ps4 controller - BUT i want to play COD Warzone on the PC - is this possible? so when i launch the game on my PC the game recognizes my grouped joycon and mouse as a controller?

Comment

ok i managed to get it to work - the last thing is that my mouse has 6 buttons on the left hand side whihc i cant configure in reWASD - can you help me with this?

Comment

Hello,

1. Yes, the game will recognize grouped devices as the regular DS4 controller on a PC.

2. If your mouse has some extra programmable buttons, they could also be remapped, but with some additional steps (link, check Remapping a mouse with programmable buttons part of article).

So, you need to remap mouse extra buttons to some other keys, then remap these keys to required ones via reWASD.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

you have been such a massive helped it works perfectly! one last thing so given that the mouse is acting like the right analog stick on the virtual ps4 the Vertical axis / movement is fine and moves as i move the mouse. the Horizontal axis however moves way more in the direction in which I turn. so if I turn / move left with the mouse it moves but continues to move even when ive stopped moving the mouse - is there a way to stop the horizontal axis from doing this?

Comment

Hello,

What config do you use? Please open advanced mouse settings and check if any mappings have a zone shape (here)? Have you changed s stick response curve?
              The mouse works like a controller's stick should not be a problem. Try to fiddle with in-game settings related to the controller as well.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

config in game? so in game i have the response curve as dynamic for my PS4 controller - i guess turn that back to normal? the picture you sent i have excatly the same settings i havent changed anything on it.

let me try changing the response curve from dynamic in game and see what happens

Comment

Hello,

Config that you adjust in reWASD. Check the zone shape mapping and remove them if they are (screenshot). Check if the stick behavior has changed.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so this is what i have right now - what shall i changed it to?

i just tried changing the in game curve response to standard and the horizontal axis is still moving way more than how much i move it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-30 185652.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	223870

Comment

Hello,

Press "all" pop-down and check left and right directions, like that - http://recordit.co/6BeMSatkH7. Remove mappings. Apply config, check in the game.

Hope it will help.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

perfect thank you so much - this has worked a treat - much appreciated - i will send the logs for the piranha shortly for you

Comment

FragFX gamepads are now supported in reWASD due to 5.7.1 release. Please feel free to check it out.

Comment

Hi there,
                            I´m glad I found this forum thread and reWASD. Trying my SplitFish Piranha together with reWASD I so far got everything running, but not the mouse movement. The chuck stick and buttons are working, the mouse buttons as well, only the mouse movement isn´t recognized. I tried around, but I´ve no idea how to bind the mouse movement to the virtual controller right stick.

Is anybody able to help me?

Regards,
                            Stefan

Comment

Hello, Stefan.
                              In which game are you experiencing this issue?

Also, please check the License (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Go to Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).

Comment

I'll check today evening. The weird thing is, I got the FragFx Piranha mouse running after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable to the chuck, but couldn't find settings for smooth mouse behaviour. Normal mouse in parallel working fine.
                                I'll do a factory reset of the FragFX, too, and try once more...

Comment

Working...
                                X