Fragfx Piranha for PS4 to use on PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!
    Try following this video, which shows how to set the mouse as the right stick of the controller.

Comment

So, SplitFish FragFX Piranha mouse is running, but I didn´t find any setting to get it reacting smoothly. All tried settings of configurable dpi and deadzone of the mouse with sensitivity and zone shape of reWASD did´t bring a nice result. :-(

Comment

Some more information: the FragFX mouse with chuck is recognized as DS4 controller on the PS4, hence the mouse movement are translated to the PS4 as right stick movement.
        In reWASD my approach was to handle the FragFX set as it would be a DS4, what means I tell reWASD to interprete the right stick movement (which in fact is movement of the the FragFX mouse) as mouse movement.
        What I get is a quite nervous and not at all smooth cursor movement.

Comment

Could you send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with how you set up your config?

Comment

Here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD 10_06_2022 00_28_58.png
Views:	341
Size:	631.5 KB
ID:	232451

Comment

Is your physical mouse (as part of the controller) detected in reWASD as a one-piece DualShock 4? Or is there a possibility that it appears in the device list as a separate mouse as well?

In case the mouse is detected exclusively as part of DS4 (right stick), then you have correctly assigned the mapping.
              To improve the behavior of the virtual mouse, we recommend that you also adjust the in-game settings for the mouse camera rotation.

And to make the cursor movements more rounded, we recommend minimizing the Vertical and Horizontal axis range in Advanced stick settings. We also recommend adjusting the response curve.

Comment

Hi,
                the physical mouse (as part of the controller) is detected in reWASD as a one-piece DualShock 4.
                I got now mostly rid of the "step effect" with the following settings together with FragFX set on highest dead zone (red light) and high sensivity (sens. wheel on chuck at 8-9).

Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD 10_06_2022 10_30_49.png
Views:	416
Size:	433.1 KB
ID:	232455

In case I do a steeper response curve in reWASD, stepping effect increases as well.
                I´ve no idea whether the null on vertical and horizontal axis range really does make sense, but it gave the best result so far, meaning if trying to follow a circle line on the screen it goes more or less round and not in staircase steps.

However, result is still not satisfying and allthough I love this mouse on PS4 I think I go on PC with a gaming mouse paired with the FragFX chuck using reWASD.

Comment

Please try different Response curves. That's the only way to find the better movement. All other options seem to be adjusted properly.

Comment

Working...
                  X