Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a button also toggle off another button that is currently toggled on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We appreciate the suggestion. It is noted for sure, I think we will find some solution

Comment

I too would like to deactivate toggles based on alternative inputs. For example, I set my A button to repeat press in a combo with toggle enabled. When I go into my select menu without turning it off it causes all kinds of problems. I would like to disable the A button toggle whenever I either hit the A button again or push the select menu button.

Comment

Originally Posted by phixate View Post
        I too would like to deactivate toggles based on alternative inputs. For example, I set my A button to repeat press in a combo with toggle enabled. When I go into my select menu without turning it off it causes all kinds of problems. I would like to disable the A button toggle whenever I either hit the A button again or push the select menu button.
        We have this in our plans, but it is still difficult to talk about the approximate timing of implementation.

However, your vote has been taken into account. Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X