Lost Ark reWASD movement + autoaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ChillBear View Post
    Testing out the new rewasd functions - working perfectly so far, able to shoot skills in any direction my mouse is. Going to keep working on it but so far so good!
    Would you mind sharing your updated setup?

Comment

could you please write a full tutorial on how did you make it work and keep the mouse targeting ? thx

Comment

Testing out the new rewasd functions - working perfectly so far, able to shoot skills in any direction my mouse is. Going to keep working on it but so far so good!
        Does your implementation disable the “Use Gamepad” in game? I don’t see how WASD movement + skill activation at cursor is achievable without doing this..

I also don’t see how just deactivating WASD movement in one layer fixes it either..

Comment

Its been my experience that as long as you have “Use Gamepad” checked in game, your skills will always activate a fixed distance infront of your character… unless you have auto-aim turned on. But with that turned on you can no longer place a skill in an area without auto targeting an enemy.

Comment

Originally Posted by gamerchamp View Post
            Its been my experience that as long as you have “Use Gamepad” checked in game, your skills will always activate a fixed distance infront of your character… unless you have auto-aim turned on. But with that turned on you can no longer place a skill in an area without auto targeting an enemy.

Same experience here too, I wonder what was Chillbear talking about but he went silent a few days now,....

Comment

I'm working on the remap, but yes can confirm that ranged skills works 100% of the time in direction of the mouse. Right now I'm trying to iron out ranged AOE skills, as in those skills where you have to aim a circle. I'm trying to work out the best implementation so it's smooth.

You can try my build I'm testing with my paladin at the moment.

Here's a gif how it looks so far: https://gfycat.com/madclosefritillarybutterfly​​​

And my skills are set up like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	US6axXz.png
Views:	1348
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	230526
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I'm working on the remap, but yes can confirm that ranged skills works 100% of the time in direction of the mouse. Right now I'm trying to iron out ranged AOE skills, as in those skills where you have to aim a circle. I'm trying to work out the best implementation so it's smooth.

You can try my build I'm testing with my paladin at the moment.

Here's a gif how it looks so far: https://gfycat.com/madclosefritillarybutterfly​​​

And my skills are set up like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	US6axXz.png
Views:	1348
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	230526
                  thank you for this I will test it on my azeron keypad hopefully will work as well.

Comment

Do I need to have a full version of rewasd to try out if works or I can test it in the trial version as well?

Comment

somehow it does not work for me , any good advice to a step by step guide to make it work ?

Comment

Awesome dude, I got it working with your config. I tweaked it a bit because I use 1-4 for my skills and Q,E,R,F for skills 5-8. I put my delay after the first mouse down and feel like it works a little better for my skills as striker. This is a huge deal, I know a lot of people looking for this config and will undoubtedly give you credit when I share the config with some edits to my guildmates. I'll figure out a more generic config so it can easily be edited by people as different classes and hotkey usage and post it in this thread and the lost ark config list.

Cheers everyone for the help!

Comment

Originally Posted by Balhesbandi View Post
                          Do I need to have a full version of rewasd to try out if works or I can test it in the trial version as well?
                          Trial Period provides the same functionality that the full version has with the only limitation being the time - 14 days for basic features and 3 days for each of advanced features.

Comment

Originally Posted by Balhesbandi View Post

thank you for this I will test it on my azeron keypad hopefully will work as well.
                            I'd recommend getting the full version, reWASD is an amazing piece of software and can't recommend it enough.

I'm not sure why it's not working for you but I'd follow the generic steps around the FAQs, make sure you have autodetect on and it's applying when Lost Ark is in focus.

Comment

Originally Posted by Elmatta View Post
                              Awesome dude, I got it working with your config. I tweaked it a bit because I use 1-4 for my skills and Q,E,R,F for skills 5-8. I put my delay after the first mouse down and feel like it works a little better for my skills as striker. This is a huge deal, I know a lot of people looking for this config and will undoubtedly give you credit when I share the config with some edits to my guildmates. I'll figure out a more generic config so it can easily be edited by people as different classes and hotkey usage and post it in this thread and the lost ark config list.

Cheers everyone for the help!

I've finished the remap for my paladin build. Some differences between the last upload:

1. Simplified some combos, all work as they should.

2. Finalized how Ranged AOE (with target circle, Holy Explosion on C) will work. Press C for Holy Explosion, press LMB once you've decided the area activate the skill. I tried my best to make RMB or C as activators but it would conflict with autoattack on RMB and existing combo on C and unfortunately seems like limitations with reWASD at the moment. But might make sense this way anyway as there's situations where two part combos/commands could disrupt gameplay flow for example getting stunned on boss mechanic in first part of the combo which deactivates the skill in game, but in reWASD you'd be forced to move onto the second part of the combo. I'm still happy with LMB as it feels natural to activate ranged AOE circles.

3. Added Space to dodge in the direction your character is moving. Added Shift + Space to dodge in the direction your mouse is aiming.

4. Press Alt to turn off all combat remaps. This will allow you to interact with menus and type. Press Alt again to reactive combat remaps.

Next step is to make the layout a bit a cleaner. Then I'll be working on other classes and writing a guide. I can already imagine this to be extremely beginner unfriendly and really for the most dedicated user who wants WASD controls. There's hundreds of different skills, each with different modifiers that change the way that the skill behaves. I think I might have to make a bank of combos/remaps so users can just paste into their builds without tinkering themselves.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Fixed RMB not working when remaps disabled with Alt.

Let me know if there's anything you notice or could be improved
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X