No announcement yet.

Lost Ark reWASD movement + autoaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question, if I am holding down a movement key (WASD) and I press a skill that gap closes (dash ability), it stops my movement until I release the movement key and press it again. Any way I can add a modifier to this 1 specific skill to continue the key I am holding after its pressed?

Comment

Please specify in more detail how it should look on the example of your config.

Comment

Originally Posted by Elmatta View Post
        Quick question, if I am holding down a movement key (WASD) and I press a skill that gap closes (dash ability), it stops my movement until I release the movement key and press it again. Any way I can add a modifier to this 1 specific skill to continue the key I am holding after its pressed?
        Is your dash on space?

The reason you need to press again is because you need to set up shift mode set to 'Hold' for the skill you're using.

If you're using my config:

In Shift layer 0 W A S D are for your movement

In Shift layer 2 W A S D are set to neutral positions and disable movement

In Shift layer 0 make your dash skill Jump to Shift layer 2 with 'Hold' mode

Doing this way your movement will continue when you've press your skill button

Comment

Finalised most things on the Paladin, here's a video demonstrating a support build:

And configs attached below. There's some personalisation features in there like a toggle on/off feature on mouse additional button. I'll try a ranged class next and work on a guide

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to reWASDer in the other thread for the really useful tip about switching shift layer with release activator.

I'm able to set up ranged AOE pressing RMB now. It's really so much smoother and natural. I've changed the build a lot as a result and it feels much more natural. Check the text descriptions for ability layout.

Attached the latest builds for paladin
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by ChillBear View Post
              Thanks to reWASDer in the other thread for the really useful tip about switching shift layer with release activator.

I'm able to set up ranged AOE pressing RMB now. It's really so much smoother and natural. I've changed the build a lot as a result and it feels much more natural. Check the text descriptions for ability layout.

Attached the latest builds for paladin
              thanks a lot for this even though i cant get it to mouse aim with my artillerist haha! kinda new to rewasd. i could not get into lost ark with the mouse movement so i went ahead and bought the full license for rewasd, even with the basic wasd movement its cool since i just readjust my position to aim skills. i tried to reverse engineer your config to try to get it to work with my artillerist, but so far no luck. i dont think i know enough about how to use this program yet. looking forward for your other class configs/guides if youre planning on making them!

Comment

Originally Posted by thonxbeb View Post

thanks a lot for this even though i cant get it to mouse aim with my artillerist haha! kinda new to rewasd. i could not get into lost ark with the mouse movement so i went ahead and bought the full license for rewasd, even with the basic wasd movement its cool since i just readjust my position to aim skills. i tried to reverse engineer your config to try to get it to work with my artillerist, but so far no luck. i dont think i know enough about how to use this program yet. looking forward for your other class configs/guides if youre planning on making them!
                Awesome you're liking reWASD!

My config is not beginner friendly at all but I'll be writing a guide step to step how to configure it for every class, so look forward to that

Comment

Hi guys! My guide is out on how to set up your own configuration in Lost Ark.

Hopefully this will get you going to set up WASD + Mouse Aim:

Comment

Great!
                    I hope this helps many Lost Ark players. Thanks!

Comment

You're a beast man thanks !

Comment

Originally Posted by ChillBear View Post
                        Hi guys! My guide is out on how to set up your own configuration in Lost Ark.

Hopefully this will get you going to set up WASD + Mouse Aim:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
                        Hey tried you config on Sorc and its definitely in the right direction.
                        I have an MMO mouse and want to assign the skills to buttons on the mouse.
                        What's the best way to do this in your config?

Comment

Anyone got lucky applying ChillBear's config to an Azeron?

Comment

Azeron is detected as a controller in reWASD, while the mentioned configs are created for the Keyboard and Mouse. That's why you won't be able to use it as is. You will need to open the config and copy-paste all the mappings from Keyboard sub-config to the buttons on Azeron. It will take some time, but you will be sure that each control works exactly as you wish.

Comment

Hmm Chillbear's config is no longer working consistently... anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Hi ChillBear, i'm new here and to all this remap thing.
                                I'm using the full version of reWASD, spent literally two hours reading your guide and setting it up.
                                I downloaded your Sorceress pve config but the skills are still being fired where the character's facing.
                                I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X