No announcement yet.

Lost Ark reWASD movement + autoaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChillBear I would guess you can help get the configurations right.

Comment

im also new to this and my brain hurts lol. I got wasd to work using ChillBear and aim to curser worked for like 10 seconds but now only wasd works. If anyone could make a yt vid or something that'd be outstanding <3

Comment

Originally Posted by CookieChee View Post
        im also new to this and my brain hurts lol. I got wasd to work using ChillBear and aim to curser worked for like 10 seconds but now only wasd works. If anyone could make a yt vid or something that'd be outstanding <3
        If this worked initially, then something in your config may have been accidentally changed.
        Try to recreate the config from scratch, or make sure that all mappings are in accordance with this guide.

If everything is set up correctly, but the mouse still does not work, please send us your configuration file.
        Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

If this worked initially, then something in your config may have been accidentally changed.
          Try to recreate the config from scratch, or make sure that all mappings are in accordance with this guide.

If everything is set up correctly, but the mouse still does not work, please send us your configuration file.
          I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.​
          So I got it working, i had to change left and right click in the game settings, forgot chillbear had them swapped. But now im working on changing the keybinds around. I use 1-4 then QERF. It feel like it should be more simple than it is with this program lol.

Comment

Got it.
            If you have additional questions – ask. Of course, I'm not a Lost Ark player, but I can help with reWASD functionality.

Comment

Originally Posted by CookieChee View Post

So I got it working, i had to change left and right click in the game settings, forgot chillbear had them swapped. But now im working on changing the keybinds around. I use 1-4 then QERF. It feel like it should be more simple than it is with this program lol.
              Unfortunately, Lost Ark doesn't offer much in the way of WASD so the workaround is complicated. They could make some very small changes which would make WASD much easier to make with reWASD and more fluid. Hope you can figure it out with the guide!

I did try with WASD a couple months ago and it was still working well with the guide

Comment

Also same mouse issue with shift+spacebar, direction doesnt work there.

Comment

Hi AustreV

Send us your config, please.
                  I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.​​

Comment

Originally Posted by AustreV View Post
                    Also same mouse issue with shift+spacebar, direction doesnt work there.
                    Problem solved with mouse AIM. The mistake was in settings. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to know.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                        Glad to know.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.​
                        I tried config post by ChillBear, everything work ok except Targeted AOE skill. When I press the skill, the target circle is under the character's feet, I can't use mouse to move it, and I press LMB, it doesn't activate the skill.

Comment

Hi JohnWang

Please try to check if the mapping works correctly and if there is a similar behavior in the tester:

Comment

Working...
                          X